PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGREEMENT OF BLISS PILATES HAYDEN FITNESS a div of 1002287 BC Ltd
1) I wish to participate in the exercise and training program offered by Bliss Pilates at Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise; consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If a physician has not examined me, I agree to see a physician within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below to obtain his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. If I choose not to see a physician prior to beginning a fitness program, I do so strictly at my own risk and against recommendation of Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd. I also agree to provide Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd with my physician’s contact information. I further agree Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility), and I expressly release and discharge Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd, its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by an intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
2) I understand that 1002287 BC LTD operating as Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness will make every reasonable effort to preserve the privacy of the information contained in this Client Information Questionnaire. I further agree that Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd shall not be liable or responsible to me for any inadvertent disclosure of the information contained in the Client Information Questionnaire and I expressly release and discharge Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd, its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgment and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any damage which may occur in connection with disclosure of private information contained in the Client Information Questionnaire. This release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
3) I certify that the answers to the questions outlined on the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I acknowledge that medical clearance is requested if I have answered “Yes” to any of the questions on the PAR-Q form. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
4) I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my Personal Trainer.
5) I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
6) I understand that all Private Personal Training rates are based on 30, to 55 minute sessions and should I arrive late, I will not receive the full session with my trainer. In return, if my Personal Trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time.
7) I understand that Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd bills clients on a pre-pay basis. Fees are due on or before the 15th of each month preceding and will be prorated according to your start date. Payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. Payment is accepted by etransfer, visa/mastercard, debit, cash, or cheques made payable to 1002287 BC LTD. I understand that all sessions private and small group are non-transferable and non-refundable. I also understand that all Private Personal Training sessions must be redeemed within one year of purchase. I understand that if I am travelling or absent I may hold my class sessions by placing a on hold with a reduced fee of $15/class.
8) I understand that Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and thus requires that I provide 48 hours’ notice when cancelling an appointment. Pre-booked monthly classes can not be rescheduled and will be charged in full for missed classes. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 48 hours’ notice given for private sessions only. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 48 hours’ prior notice, I will be charged in full for that session. Please note Pilates Reformer classes(series) are limited to a max of two make up sessions per month. Make up sessions must be completed in the same month.(all other classes(series) are exempt from make ups)<br><br>
9) I understand that during a Personal Training or Group Training session, my trainer/instructor may have to touch my muscles or joints to correct alignment and/or to focus my concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted. If I feel uncomfortable or experience any type of discomfort with this form of touch, I will immediately request that it be discontinued.
10) I understand that the usage of any nutritional supplements is done under my own will and has not been prescribed by my Personal Trainer or any other Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness Instructor.
11) I understand that should my Personal Trainer become ill or is away on holiday, another trainer, if available will be assigned to me. I also understand that in the event that my Personal Trainer is no longer employed by Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness 1002287 BC Ltd a suitable Personal Trainer will be re-assigned to oversee my program and workout sessions.
12) I understand that Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness photographs many of their client events/sessions and I provide Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness the absolute
right and permission to use these pictures/images for any lawful promotional, advertising or marketing purpose.
13) I agree that upon submitting this form, my email contact information will be added to the Hayden Fitness newsletter so that I can be better informed on the latest news from Bliss Pilates Hayden Fitness, of which I can unsubscribe at any time.
14) I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and I understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance. I fully agree and acknowledge that the electronic signature below is legally binding and holds an equal amount of force to a paper or physical signature.